isostatic press aluminum oxide ceramic plate roundel
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China|
|Supply Ability:||1,000,000 pcs/Month|
Model No.: Al2O3 355
isostatic press aluminum oxide ceramic plate roundel
Reputation depends on quality, quality comes from Hard!
Talc porcelain is made of mineral talc (3MgO.4SiO2.H2O) as the main raw material, adding the appropriate amount of clay and BaTi03 and other ingredients through mixing grinding, molding and high temperature sintering. The main crystal phase of talc porcelain is protocopper, which is magnesium metasilicate (chemical formula: Mgsio3). It is a high-frequency structural ceramic with excellent electrical properties and low cost. It is often used in high-frequency equipment as insulating parts. Its characteristics are dielectric loss and low price, which can be used to manufacture high-frequency insulators, insulating tubes and coil bobbins. Talc porcelain is suitable for high-end daily Tea Set, tableware and furnishing porcelain. It is mostly decorated with white and various pastel patterns, which is very elegant and unique. (1) Encapsulating the original refractory grains with sufficient, uniform and stable glass can effectively inhibit the crystal form conversion of the original refractory and prevent the aging of talc porcelain.
(2) Strict process to ensure that the talc porcelain has a fine-grained structure, to prevent the growth of the original refracite grains to cause too much stress caused by the crystal form conversion, destroy the glass phase to wrap the original refractory grains, and suppress the occurrence of the original refractory The effect of crystal form transformation and aging prevention of talc porcelain.
(3) Adding a small amount of other ingredients that can form a solid solution with Mgsio3, affecting and inhibiting the aging of talc porcelain.
High hardness, high strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperacture (1600°), good thermal diffusivity, good insulativity, low cost etc.
Data Sheet↓Color: White/Ivory
Alumina Content: 96% 99% 99.5%
Gas permeability: 0
Water Absorption: 0
MONS' Hardness: 82
Vickers Hardness (Hv50): 15.7(1600) Gpa(Kg/mm²)
Flexural Strength(20°C): 330Mpa
Compressive Strength(20°C): 2000Mpa
Fracture Toughness (20°C): 4 MPam1/2
Thermal Conductivity(20°C): 27.5W(m.K)
Thermal Expansion Coefficient: 7.6 10-6/°C
Thermal Shock Resistance: 200 △T°C
Maximum use temperature 1650°C
Dielectric Strength: ＞10 KV/mm
Dielectric Constant: 9.1er
Dielectric Loss Angle(1MHz): 0.0002-0.0003
Volume Resistivity(20°C): ＞1014Ω.cm
Specific application: Electrical ceramic substrate, plunger, sealing ring etc.
1.12 years of professional production industrial ceramics factory
2.High quality products with low price
3.High precision parts with lowest tolerance
4.Short time for production
5.Has a group of experienced, professional and efficient R&D team
6.Has a good reputation in China and abroad.
7.MOQ is not limited, small quantity is welcome.
8.Vigorous team and good after-sales service
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Shenzhen Hard precision ceramics Co., LTD. has been committed to design, development and manufacture of industrial ceramic products since 2007. Compared with metal, advanced ceramic has the following excellent performance: high hardness, high strength, high temperature (fire), and can wear resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance, insulation, non-magnetic and good chemical stability . So it is often used in the environment where the metal material cannot endure. With its promising application , advanced ceramics are widely used in aerospace, aviation, military industry, nuclear power, machinery, textile, chemical, electronics, food, medical and other industries. Our advanced ceramic products made by zirconia (ZrO2), alumina (Al2O3), silicon nitride (Si3N4), etc. Our products can divide into two parts: one part is ceramic ball, rods, tubes, ceramic materials such as plate, block, strip and so on, and the other part is the precision ceramic parts which are for industrial use and civilian products. Our company has advanced one-stop equipment and technology of ceramic forming, sintering and processing. Hope we can establish excellent cooperation with customers from at home and abroad for a wide range .
- Company Name: SHENZHEN HARD PRECISION CERAMIC CO.,LTD
- Representative: ZHOU SHENGBIN
- Product/Service: Alumina Ceramics , Zirconia Ceramics , Silicon Nitride Ceramics , Machinable Glass Ceramics , Laser Cutting Ceramics , Other Materials
- Capital (Million US $): US$500,000
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 1st F, Building 8, Nangang Second Industrial Zone, Nanshan Dist, Shenzhen,China 518055
- Contact Person: Mr. Watson Lin
- Tel: 86-0755-86238834
Premium Related Products